OUR POLICY RELATED TO COVID-19
Moving companies are considered an essential business during this unprecedented time. We are currently serving our community to make their moves safely and securely.
Covid-19 Precautions We Are Taking:
- Our Trucks - Each of our trucks are disinfected every day with commercial-grade disinfectant.
- Our Employees - Each employee is check daily to make sure they are not experiencing any symptoms that could be related to the Corona Virus. If an employee were to show signs or symptoms, they would be required to quarantine for 14 days and only return to work after they were cleared by testing, a doctor's note, and no symptoms. Each employee wears a mask and uses hand sanitizer regularly during the work day. We also regularly send reminders to make sure to wash hands thoroughly and suggest avoiding touching face, eyes, nose and mouth.
How You Can Help
- If you or a family member has been showing signs or symptoms of Corona Virus, please let us know so we can make a decision on postponing the move or not. We are working hard to protect both our customers and our employees. If you need to cancel or reschedule due to Corona Virus, we are not charging any fees at this time to cancel or reschedule.
- We are all doing our best to practice Social Distancing, so we hope you understand that our employees cannot shake hands when greeting you. We also want to thank you in advance for giving our crew the space they need to keep your family and our workers safe while completing your move.
- We are requesting that you Prepare Your Home or Office in advance of your move by disinfecting surfaces, furniture, appliances, as many items and areas as possible to keep our team from as little exposure as possible.
- We are asking that you would keep Doors & Windows Open if possible during your move. This will provide extra circulation of air to help keep everyone safe.
- Please Wear a Mask & Gloves while our crew is working for you. Our crew will be wearing them, and we ask that our customers do the same. Thank you!
If new guidelines are put in place, we will update this page at that time.
Bay Area Movers has been here to assist our local community since 1987, and we are going to continue to be here moving forward. It is our prayer that each of you stays safe and healthy.
We look forward to assisting you with your next move.
Bay Area Movers